US $3380.002 - 13 metric ton
US $3250.0014 - 25 metric ton
US $3120.0026 - 48 metric ton
Thickness 17micron to 30micron
Corona Treatment One or double sides, above 42 dyne
Paper Core 3 inch
Width 200mm to 1880mm
Length 2000m, 3000m, 4000m
Packaging By carton or pallet
Delivery Lead 20 days
Feature Moisture Proof
Packging & Delivery
Min Order2 metric ton
High glossy, no yellow!
What’s BOPP Thermal Laminating Film?
BOPP Thermal Laminating Film is mainly made of BOPP + EVA.
We use extrusion-coating process to combine these two layers.
In the final film one side has properties of BOPP film and the other side becomes heat sensitive surface used for dry lamination.
This product has two classifications: glossy/shine/transparent and matte/opaque, both of which sees thickness from 15micron to 32micron.
Its width could be from 180mm to 1880mm and length from 150m (1 inch core, 25mm) to 4000m (3 inch core, 76mm).
Where is BOPP Thermal Laminating Film used?
The application of BOPP Thermal Laminating Film can be used to the followings:
● Textbook covers ● Brochures ● Leaflets ● Sweet boxes
● Cosmetics ● Shopping bags ● Diaries
How to use BOPP Thermal Laminating Film?
1. Adjust roller pressure and temperature according to different types of paper and ink.
2. When using the film for the first time or changing the usual size, a small trial volume before starting massive lamination is proposed.
3. Normal process temperature is 90C-105C (203F - 221F), roller pressure and temperature vary from different types of paper, ink and machines.
4. Make sure the ink is dry before laminating. It will delaminate when the paper contains too much moisture or powder. 5. Make sure to put the material in place with low temperature and dry.
6. The following situation will affect the final quality of the film during lamination.
a. Using metal ink
b. Ink containing too much wax, dried oil, adhesive, silicon additive and so on.
c. Much too thick ink
d. Ink completely not dried yet.
e. Much too humid paper sheet.
f. Too much powder on the surface
Features of BOPP Thermal Laminating Film
As an environment-friendly product, BOPP Thermal Laminating Film features as below:
#1 Healthy Lamination Process
It is non-hazardous to health and safe to be used for being without toxic gases or volatile content.
It is also safe during laminating process due to no solvent-based adhesive used.
#2 Easy Operation
It requires no action of using and blending the rubber, solvent, diluent and so on, which is much easier during handling and cost-saved compared with the old way.
No special technique required, just laminate when the temperature gets adequate.
It is recommended to laminate the film with dry laminator. Just small adjustment to the machine needed if the film is laminated with wet laminator.
#3 High Efficiency and Energy-saving
Production cost is substantially reduced due to no wastage of film generated, no mixing of adhesive, no coating or drying processes, nor UV heating lamp required.
#4 Outstanding Function and Effect
It enhances the finished item’s value through high transparency and super luster finish.
Preventing lamination from being pressed, bubbled and desquamated.
Protected from harmful substances and waterproof, ensuring a long life storage for the printings.
Particularly, matte BOPP Thermal Lamination Film is good for UV varnishing and hot stamping.
Matte available......Customized thickness-composition accepted, from 15micron to 32micron
150m - 300m for 1 inch(25.4mm) paper core; 2000m - 6000m for 3 inch(76mm) paper core
76mm (3 inch),50.8mm(2 inch) 25.4mm(1 inch)
single side; double sides
SUR. TENSION (AFT. CORONA)
85°C - 110°C (185°F - 230°F)
Shipping & Packaging
*One Roll BOPP Thermal Laminating Film, One carton
*Tens of rolls in a pallet
*10 to 12 pallets loaded into 1*20FCL (appro. 13MTs)
*Or 20 to 22 pallets loaded into a 40 feet container (appro. 25MTs)
*Seaport: Xiamen, Shanghai, Ningbo
Airbags Used for Protecting the Pallets from Collision When Container is Loading…
In order to guarantee high product quality, we carry out very strict management principle all the times.
Every detail of processing is well controlled with special attention.
In case of a bad roll found, we will make compensation as responsibility.
At present we hold two producing lines, serving 350MTs/month.
We serve 20 days delivery of a 40 feet container.
From raw materials purchasing to after-sale service, we carry out very strict management principle so as to guarantee high product quality served.
* Samples for testing are available and free
* Usually sized 400mm*100m/200m of each glossy or matt roll
* For favorite measures, please feel free to advise
* The freight for sample delivery is at receiver's side
* But to be refunded by deducting from the right coming order automatically
* For saving the cost, we recommend the way of prepaid instead of collect
* 2 coating lines
* 20 days delivery of a 40 feet container
* 350MTs (kilograms) per month
* Thickness from 15micron (10BOPP+5EVA) to 32micron (18BOPP+14EVA)
* Roll width from 180mm to 1680mm
* Roll length from 2000m to 6000m
* Reel inner diameter at 25.4mm (1 inch) or 76mm (3 inch)
* Reel Outer Diameter: 240mm to 380mm (upon reel length and width)
Should you get any idea, please feel free to send inquiry to sales..........com
thank you for visiting!